Saturday 4 October 2014

Osmo intensive deep repair mask

"Specially formulated for over stressed, heat traumatized and chemically abused hair. this mask helps restore moisture and elasticity leaving hair feeling silky smooth and manageable."



This retails at just €3.69 in salon services for a 100ml tub this is surprisingly great!
I set out looking for a reasonably priced mask to use at least once a week as my ends have been bleached and are extremely dry. I must admit i was not expecting much from this but was in fact delighted with the results. All hair dressers know that elasticity cannot be restored in the hair as the hair outside our scalp is just dead fibers. One elasticity is gone its gone and hair has to grow out, but I've definitely noticed a huge difference in my hair from using this the past three weeks. Its far smoother less frizzy and actually has a healthy shine which it never had before! It smalls great and does not cause product build up, which is something I'm prone to having such fine hair.

This smells great and really does moisturize the hair very well. I have used masks three times the price of this with the same results. I will definitely continue to purchase and use this every week!  
For a hair mask this price and quality you cannot go wrong! 
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment