Saturday 23 August 2014

Moisturiser of the month


I have never been much of a moisturiser person, purely just because I have never found anything that really worked for my pesky combination skin.
But now that I have found Cliniques Dramatically Different  Moisturising Lotion it has become part of my everyday routine.



 This Moisturiser is part of a three step routine. Clinique claims that this is for very dry/dry skin, but I've found it works brilliantly for my skin which starts off dry in the morning but gets oily throughout the day. DDM however seems to regulate my skin and keeps the oil at bay.
It is extremely light weight while super efficient and leaves no residue on the skin.

This comes in at €24 for 50ml or €40 for 125ml in Boots. The price might be slightly higher than what some wpuld like to pay for an everyday moisturiser but a little does go a very long way and i have noticed a huge difference in my skin after using for just a few weeks.

I hope to try the DDM gel for combination to oily skin soon to see how it compares but the thought of a gel puts me off slightly as they can sometimes be quite heavy or sticky on combination skin.

Over all I would give this a 9/10, a mark lost due to the 50ml bottle not coming with a pump.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment