Friday 22 August 2014

Recent purchases

As many of you fellow shoe lovers out there know, the bang on summer trend this year was minimal heels.
Zara was one of the biggest high street suppliers. Unfortunately i was late on the trend and completely missed out on a change to get my hands on those beauties. Heartbroken was not the word.

But alas! All is not lost due to my most recent purchases from Missguided this week.
I was absolutely over the moon when i saw that they had Brought out their version of the minimal (Clara) heels and me oh my they are B-E-A-U-TYYYY-FULLL :)

They come in at just €34.99 and are available in a wide range of colours and finishes.
I could not just pick one so i went for both a classic black and a white pair also.



Aren't they just perfect :)
I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were actually very comfy and extremely easy to walk in.
I plan on purchasing them in pink and grey pretty soon. 


Is it strange that I also loved the boxes they came in? There's just something so slick about them.
I think its safe to say that i am an extremely happy girl right now and over all I give them an  honest 10/10 :)


Hope you found this interesting and i look forward to my next post :)
x









No comments:

Post a Comment