Friday 29 August 2014

Wet 'n' wild mega last lipstick reviews

I was first introduced to Wet 'n' wild make up this month when it came to a local pharmacy and I have to say I fell head over heels for their mega last lipsticks.There are so many reviews where people compare them to mac lipsticks and owning both brands myself I have to say I actually prefer Wet 'n' wilds lipsticks.

They are said to be long wearing, semi matt and hydrating. And that they are! These have the best colour pay off I have ever known in a lipstick while feeling really light and not at all drying which is a problem I find with most matt lipsticks. 

My top five favourite shades include Just peachy, Bare it all, Rose-bud, Cherry bomb and Sugar plum fairy.


Unfortunately my camera didn't Pick up the shades too well.

Just Peachy: A blue toned peach. This comes off more pink than peach on me but it is perfect for summer.

Bare it all: A "my lips but better" shade. I find this does not wash out my skin like nudes tend to. Some times how ever i notice a slight orange tinge, slightly 80's I think!

Rose-bud: My all time favourite this is a rich blue toned pink which would suit every skin tone out there! its is just flawless in my eyes. It comes off quite like Macs Mehr on me just slightly more matt.

Cherry bomb: Most will know this as being a dupe to Macs famous Diva. A dark blood red perfect for an Autumn lip or a night out!

Sugar plum fairy: A Bright blue toned Pink known to be a dupe for Macs Rebel. This also helps to make your teeth look whiter. Again perfect for a night out or an autumn lip.

That's all for now but i plan on purchasing many more soon because these lipsticks are just the BOMB and a complete steal for just €2.99, what more could you possibly want? :) 

x








No comments:

Post a Comment